Thursday, October 7, 2010

It goes on.

My brother after all the hell he gave me about my "epic tire adventures" got into a wreck today.  (i'll post pictures at a later date)

My dad called me to give me a chance to tell him the "honest" assessment of the damage.
Me: "daddy its bad. lol"
My brother: " no it really isnt!"
My dad: laughs "its that bad?"
Me: "he hit a pregnant lady. He has negative karma points. I'm not going anywhere with him for a while"
My dad could do nothing but laugh.

Today i was finally able to enjoy this wonderful weather. I was told to take it easy. So i just went for a walk. and sat on the back porch.

I guess this is the healing process.  so far so good.

1 comment:

  1. i like it one step at a time...and keep looking for these brighter (or uh not so brighter : ) moments

    ReplyDelete