Wednesday, September 29, 2010

that kind of blog.

Somebody told me today that I should apply to 10 or more law schools. My eyes probably looked like they were about to bug out of my head. lol if every application is like the 3 I just finished. I wont have a life for the next thousand years... But it is law school. I probably wont have a life for a while. Oh well... I guess its time to find more schools.
so far its:

UNC-Chapel Hill
William and Mary
American University.

Those are my top three choices anyway. Based on location. (they are all still in the south...but north enough I get to experience the 4 seasons hopefully?!)

I've been trying to fix things with my mom. Things haven't really been easy for her lately and ignoring her phone calls dont work anymore... My dad and I had a chance to talk about it last night. there is no harm in trying right? Which brings up Thanksgiving.

Once again I am struggling with the choice of who I want to spend that holiday with. My dad actually said something about me making dinner that night with him. (which is probably the safest bet for me.) The only thing I like about this time of the year is October starts after tomorrow...which means 31 days of sometimes absolutely horrible horror movies...and my birthday of course :)

I leave for Kansas in a few days. Which is mildly exciting. I think I could really like it there. I mean really I hate living in one place for too long which pretty much means i'll like it anywhere but here for now. lol. The only thing is could I hold down a job like teaching and going to law school at the same time? Even better...where would I go to school in Kansas? Teaching would be fun. But law school is a goal. A dream. If I had to pick law school would come first. I'm afraid if I take time off, I'll never get to law school.

We will see I guess. Life makes it's own plan sometimes. :)

I made this epic playlist. I am in love with it. Its amazing. lol but im not going into details about that right now :)

High hopes for a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment